Distance Learning Resources
- If students are quarantined and need a Chromebook to work on school assignments, please contact the school so that we may check out a device for home use.
- The following video tutorial details how to connect the Chromebook to your home WiFi and log in using the school-issued Google account.
- The home screen for school Chromebooks is ClassLink where all programs needed for school can be accessed. If you are using a personal device, ClassLink can be found on the WJMS homepage under Quick Links.
- On school Chromebooks, students sign in to ClassLink using the Sign in with Google option.
- If you have trouble using the Sign in with Google option, type your lunch number as your username and school Google account password.
- Most teachers provide assignments through Google Classroom. Google Classroom can be found in the Google Resources folder in ClassLink. Google Classroom Tutorial
- Some assignments require students to annotate a pdf using Kami. Check out the Kami tutorial for assistance in using this tool.
Online calculator to determine how long you should isolate or quarantine
Teachers update their lesson plans and post them as "sneak peeks" for the week.
Email media center staff or call 912-212-8826.
Need to Contact a Teacher?